Unforgiving. Historic. Gnarly. Do you have what it takes?100K - RRCA's 2013 PA Ultra Championship race
2013 registration opened 3/23/2013 at RunRace.net
- to see who has registered go to the RunRace registration website and click on the magnifying glass next to each race
- Wild & tough 1860's oil boom era policies:
NO TRANSFER of your entry to another runner - drivers license / photo ID required to pick up your race packet
NO CHANGING OF RACE DISTANCE once you register
NO DEFERRING of your entry until next year
NO CREDIT FOR FINISHING A SHORTER DISTANCE - if you don't finish the distance you signed up for it is a DNF
"Strike oil or move on!"
- no paper entry forms - online entry via RunRace.net
- must be 18 years of age
- check or money order - if not received within 30 days of registration your entry will be canceled to make room for othersThe race registration website will capture your medical info (conditions, allergies, medicines currently on, rare blood type, etc.) and emergency contact information. This data will be written on the back of your race bib for EMS (emergency medical services) use. This is for your protection in the event of a medical emergency so please complete this information as accurately and completely as possible - give yourself every chance to survive in an emergency situation!
- are you an ultramarathon Race Director ? eMail RD Tom Jennings at firstname.lastname@example.org about "RDs run for free"